PNI•HCM Launches TextHive.io to Improve Real-Time Workforce Scheduling
by Your PNI•HCM Team on August 14, 2023
PNI•HCM, a leading provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, today announced the launch of TextHive.io, a suite of scaleable workforce communications solutions to help leaders engage their employees, reduce turnover, and gain real-time visibility into workforce availability by reaching your workforce where they are - their mobile phones.
TextHive's Attendance Confirmation Workflow (ACW) integrates with PNI•HCM's HCM platform. This integration will give PNI•HCM customers the opportunity to use TextHive's ACW to automate the process of sending shift notifications to workers and collecting their attendance confirmations.
TextHive's ACW is a cloud-based solution that uses automated text messaging to send personalized shift notifications to workers. Workers can then confirm or decline shifts with a simple "yes" or "no" reply. This process is quick and easy for workers, and it gives managers real-time visibility into their scheduling needs.
“I’m thrilled by TextHive’s new partnership with PNI•HCM! Our collaboration aims to revolutionize employee experiences in industries known for their high turnover rates. By leveraging the power of TextHive to meet employees where they are, companies can expect a significant improvement in communication between employees and management, fostering a culture of transparency, engagement, and satisfaction when managing their schedules. With this innovative SMS solution, employees will gain a deeper sense of clarity and understanding, creating a more harmonious and productive work environment. Together, we are paving the way for a future where every employee feels valued and supported in their journey to success. Stay tuned for more incredible developments coming soon!” proudly exclaimed Lizz Durante, Founder of TextHive and President of Restaurant People Cloud by PNI•HCM.
The integration of TextHive's ACW with PNI•HCM's workforce management platform will provide PNI•HCM customers with a number of benefits if they choose to utilize TextHive, including:
- Reduced Employee Turnover: By implementing ACW, organizations can decrease employee turnover rates through increased worker satisfaction with shift schedules. This not only saves significant recruitment costs associated with turnover but also fosters a more stable and productive workforce.
- Reduced Labor Costs: The ACW can help employers reduce labor costs by eliminating the need to overbook shifts by providing managers with real-time information about worker attendance.
- Reduced Shift No-Shows: ACW simplifies employees missing scheduled shifts. Workers can confirm attendance easily, avoiding overtime costs and productivity loss.
- Improved Workforce Planning: TextHive ACW optimizes workforce planning by providing managers insights into worker attendance. Improving operational efficiency, optimal staffing, and avoiding over or under-booking.
- Streamlined Communication: Simplify information exchange between management and workers and eliminate hours of follow-up phone calls through text-based shift reminders and a real-time attendance confirmation dashboard.
- Improved Employee Satisfaction: Enhance employee satisfaction by offering your employees an easy way to confirm shift attendance. In turn, boosting morale and reducing stress.
"Lizz Durante is a force in the hospitality and restaurant industries. She recently spent hundreds of hours building a new, innovative SMS text workflow tool to help reduce the shocking turnover rates that continue to climb post-pandemic,” said Mary Grothe, CRO of PNI•HCM. “Lizz has helped grow PNI•HCM in several leadership roles. As President of Restaurant People Cloud and Founder of TextHive, she has transformed the conversation between employees and their management team, directly combatting the low engagement, high-confusion scenarios that workers face before their start dates, during their first week, and well into their careers. Turnover is 5x more likely to occur in the first 90 days in these industries, and TextHive is helping create the text communication experience your employees deserve and will respond to."
Discover how PNI•HCM and TextHive can drive a revolutionary transformation in how you manage your hourly workforce. Visit TextHive.io to learn more.
PNI•HCM is an award-winning provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) and HR-related software, best-in-industry partnerships, and unmatched customer support that is committed to creating the experience employees deserve. Our solutions are tailored to each client's unique needs, covering everything from fractional HR support to payroll processing, talent acquisition, benefits administration, timekeeping, and more. With a single login, we'll help you manage your business people operations from recruitment to retirement.
If you're looking to simplify your business operations, our experienced team can help. Visit our website to learn more about the exceptional breadth of services we offer.
TextHive.io improves manager/employee communications with its suite of personalized, conversational text-based workflows, which give leaders real-time, actionable feedback.
TextHive Attendance Confirmation Workflows (ACW) helps businesses with event-based labor requirements by efficiently gathering worker attendance confirmation. TextHive ACW is ideal for businesses with hourly, event-based labor needs, such as food and catering services, wholesale and retail trade, nonprofit organizations, hospitality, education, manufacturing, healthcare, construction, agriculture, and transportation and utilities.
TextHive Engage & Retain (E&R) improves employee/manager communications with text-based check-ins during each worker’s employment journey.
If you're looking for a scalable workforce communication solution that can help you improve your employee/manager communications, contact TextHive today!