We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes…ever! We view the protection of users’ privacy as a very important principle. We understand that you and your information are one of your most important assets. We store and process your information on computers in the United States that are protected by physical and technological security devices. If you object to transferring or using your information this way, please do not use our services. Occasionally, we may contact you with product updates or special offers that interest you.
EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
PNI HCM complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries.
To learn more about the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and to view PNI HCM’s certification, please visit: PrivacyShield.com.
EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
As part of our commitment to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, PNI HCM:
- recognize the right of a data subject to access information held
- recognize the right of a data subject to request independent dispute resolution via an EU Data Protection Authority (DPA)
- recognize the right of a data subject to invoke binding arbitration for the resolution of complaints via the Privacy Shield panel
- disclose that we are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) or any other suitably authorized US statutory body (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements) or public authority
- disclose that data subject data may be provided to third parties for localized payroll processing expertise
- retain full liability in cases of onward data transfer to third parties as detailed above
Choices & Means
If you are an EEA PNI HCM Website Visitor or EEA Business Contact, if at any time after registering for information, your personal data changes, you change your mind about receiving information from us, wish to cancel your account or request that PNI HCM no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us via the contact information in the “Contact Us” section below. You may choose to unsubscribe from our marketing communications by following the instructions or unsubscribe mechanism in the message you receive. We will retain and use your information for as long as needed to provide you with services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
PNI HCM may also process your Personal Data per the contractual agreements with our customers. Individuals requesting that their personal data not be used for specific purposes or disclosed should contact their employer (the data controller).
PNI HCM reserves the right to amend or update this policy at any time to consider both legislative changes and the incorporation of enhanced working practices. The revised policy will be posted on our website for you to look at.
Information Security Officer
2092 Gaither Road
Rockville, MD 20850
Questions or Complaints
Please direct any questions or complaints about using or disclosing your Personal Data to us as noted above (RE: Contact Us). We will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints or disputes regarding the use or disclosure of your Personal Data within 45 days of receiving your complaint.